Tower electro-optical surveillance system from EVPU Defence is designed for the usage by the military, police force or the security services. Tower electro-optical surveillance system is used especially for monitoring and surveillance of areas of interest such as boundary lines, airports, coastal areas and other areas with increased demands for protection against penetration of intruders during day or/and night time. This system is capable to work even under the adverse weather conditions and over a great distance.
Thermal imager and day/night camera are devices particularly suitable for surveillance and reconnaissance tasks. Its high thermal and geometrical resolution ensures the recognition in great detail. Laser Rangefinder, GPS and Digital Magnetic Compass allow to determine the position of the target (e.g. man, vehicle) quickly with great accuracy.
Modular design and open system architecture allow the integration of various sensors. Powerful Software package ensures the comfortable and high effective surveillance, monitoring and observation of the area of interest.
All towers are tailored according to customer´s requirements with respect to tower dimensions.
- electro-optical system (pan/tilt with sensors mounted on the top of cabin)
- operator´s workspace with two comfortable seats, PC with two monitors
- manual levelling of tower against terrain
- sound-proof generator
- gel accumulators
- air conditioning
- semi-automatic levelling of tower against terrain
- perimeter protection video system
- others according to customer´s requirements