Mobile Monitoring and Surveillance Systems are widely used for monitoring and surveillance of areas of interest such as border lines, airports, coastal areas and other areas with increased demands for flexible protection against penetration by intruders during day or/and night time.
These systems can be implemented in any type of a vehicle, which has enough internal space for an installation. Their advantage is that the basic silhouette of the vehicle remains unchanged even after a complete modification of the vehicle.
Main features of mobile monitoring system
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Capable to drive on public roads, outside of them and also in the specific border area conditions
- Detects targets in the area of interest using the real time passive detection principle through electro-optical system or radar
- Displays targets in the real time
- Communicates over the radio with the Command Centre and the patrol and the intervention unit
- Records a short video sequences for later playback
- Records the operator´s verbal comments during the real time recording of surveyed scene and afterwards during viewing a video recording as well
- Utilizes digital maps from GPS to display a current location
- Provides the power needed for correct function of the equipment / systems for surveillance and control